Change log for JBidwatcher 2.1pre8
- The last release was a bit hurried to fix sniping issues, so this is the ‘fix what broke due to rushing it out’ release.
- Bugs fixed
- Searches (including Get My eBay Items) work again
- Fixed a failure to start the internal web server if you shut it down and tried to restart it
- Auctions with Buy It Now and Fixed Price listings are once again distinct
- For many users JBidwatcher was failing to save configuration settings during shutdown
- Make displayed bid values more consistent, and try to reduce the number of ‘null’ prices that are displayed.
- When deleting rows, sometimes they would be replaced with ‘*’ and would cause all kinds of problems until you shut down and restarted JBidwatcher. This should be resolved.